June 21, 2005

today tomorrow....

Rather I will WRITE about today tomorrow. ;-)

It always seems more 'time efficient' to write blogs at work....do you think my blogs have change in nature now that I mostly write them at work where I get interrupted? hmmmm...ALSO, its obviously at a different time of day and a different time after the events I write about take place....surely it has affected my writing. Has anyone noticed?


But, before I find myself invovled in a longer post than this already is:

My thoughts for the night:

-Thanks for answered prayer.
-Today was a reminder that THIS verse is true:
"The Thief's purpose is to steal and kill and destroy. My purpose is to give life in all its fulness." John 10:10
-I feel like this is my constant cry lately, but its always good when the Psalms mirror my thoughts ( hehe):
"Search me oh God, and know my heart;try me and know my ANXIOUS thoughts. And see if there be any hurtful way in me, and Lead me in the everlasting way." Ps 139:24
- I only have THREE MORE FULL DAYS before I am OFF TO ITALY! ( that would be the 25th for those of you who dont own calendars) WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

No comments: