January 16, 2006

Ah, plans...

hehehe...So I had such big plans for this afternoon-mostly revolving around a well timed nap...but unfortunately that was not to be. I ended up working all day. Lucky for me I had my new favorite number puzzle, Sudoka, to keep me busy for HOURS ( I seriously stink at it!) and the day went by relatively fast!

But, because of the constant change in schedule I have turned off my cell phone and I am PLANNING to sleep in and then read in bed for several hours before going to work tomorrow! Wish me luck...hehe. Of course, at ANY moment someone could call me into work with another family emergency, but I am pretty clever and that is why i turned my cell phone off...My philosophy is...at least make it HARD to get a hold of me!

Speaking of phones, Katie and I got the STRANGEST message from this man at a law firm in the Netherlands who wants "Alice" to call him back immediately. I guess "Hello, you've reached Katie and Abigail, leave us a message" wasnt clear enough for him....

In other news, I've been dwelling a great deal on the great "mass" of writing I do everyday on this blog and whether or not it is very odd, indeed, that I post so very very often...and yet I STILL write insanely long emails to people...as well as write in my journal....I have a strange suspicion that if you added up the hours in the day where I am writing or composing some sort of writing in my head- it was be a VAST majority of the day. Not that there is anything wrong with that. No, not at all...its just that....is this PRODUCTIVE? I mean, I am no where to even starting on my book...maybe I am not suppose to write one...maybe I'm a "weekday" writer and not your "sunday" special kind of writer...meaning maybe I'm just not cut out for book form...maybe I'm your everyday wears kinda girl-the kind that is good in the informal setting of your inbox and your blog rolls...but not your bookshelf.
Just some thoughts...

No comments: