February 10, 2006

A different person...

Sooooo...its been a longish morning/afternoon and I'm just now getting to my emails and my blog...awwwww! I've missed you! And I really should feel you in...

According to my father my "after" picture is really horrible...so I dont actually look that bad, and as of today...I dont look that sad either ;-)
hahah.
Also, for those of you (*cough*cough* Carmi) who felt like my "thing" was my hair...well, that is EXACTLY one of the reasons that threw me over the edge and helped me to cut it all off for those cute kids ( seriously, go to the website..it'll make you cry...and cut your hair off)...so, now that the initial shock is over I am taking it as a challenge to recreate my sense of style so that I am unique again ( I feel like my hair is kinda "normal" now...and well, I dont like normal) and I also...heres hopin...would like to be known for something a little bit less superficial as "the girl with the hair"....so I guess you can stay tuned for THAT...

In other news, I am kinda shocked its Friday-this week sort of flew by...I feel like I've spent the whole week thinking...HARD thinking....at one point I actually whimpered ( to God) that I had had ENOUGH "self improvement" for one week, "thank you very much."
Luckily, THESE verses have helped me out a good bit:

Psalm 31
For the director of music. A psalm of David.
1 In you, O LORD, I have taken refuge;
let me never be put to shame;
deliver me in your righteousness.
2 Turn your ear to me,
come quickly to my rescue;
be my rock of refuge,
a strong fortress to save me.

3 Since you are my rock and my fortress,
for the sake of your name lead and guide me.

4 Free me from the trap that is set for me,
for you are my refuge.

5 Into your hands I commit my spirit;
redeem me, O LORD, the God of truth.

6 I hate those who cling to worthless idols;
I trust in the LORD.

7 I will be glad and rejoice in your love,
for you saw my affliction
and knew the anguish of my soul.

8 You have not handed me over to the enemy
but have set my feet in a spacious place.

9 Be merciful to me, O LORD, for I am in distress;
my eyes grow weak with sorrow,
my soul and my body with grief.

No comments: