May 03, 2006

Dear _____

I dont think you know that you're beautiful.
I dont think you know how loved you are. Do you realize you've been given such special gifts!? Why arent you using them!?
Why are you sitting at home reading romance novels and dreaming away your nights, wasting away your days? Oh my dear girl, wake up! For this is your life! Live it now! There is not a friend or a romance or a career or a dream or a good deed that can fill up that hole. Oh you've tried. You've wondered that you're still not happy...you wonder why you lust for more.
What you are doing right now isnt going to fill it....I promise.
But I know what will.



Won't You come and fill
I want You to come and make me more real
Take this life, won't You change this life
Come and make me whole
Won't You take this life, won't You change this life
Come and make me whole
In my pursuit of what is real
My heart is longing with a need to feel my soul come alive...
~ Shawn McDonald, Chris Stevens

No comments: