June 24, 2006

no sleep...

For weeks now...I go to bed late....I get up early. I just cant seem to stay asleep for long.

I know this doesnt constitute as REAL insomnia. It just makes me feel sorry for those of you that DO have serious trouble sleeping...

In other news, it seems that I am praying the same prayer in EVER single aspect of my life in the moment. "I am blind..show me the way."
I am blind to the future ( obviously), blind to what I should do...what I should wait on...what I should say...what I should think...

Take my hand, lead the way.

Its times like these where I feel like a very little girl being pulled along by her Father. Ultimately its a wonderful thing not to have to think about where your going, or how things are going to be when you get there...things just are 'taken care of' for the little girl who just trusts in her Daddy, and lets Him lead her...
But, oooh, at the same time...little girls are inherently curious and rebellious...oh how they PULL on Daddy's hand! Wanting to go play outside, or go pet the puppy on the street...

I just pray that I am a good little girl. That I'll hold on tight.
But, then again, the LUCKY thing is...He's holding my hand too...so even if my hand slips He holds on.
Thank goodness.

~
Had a lovely graduation barbeque tonight...I am STILL fill at midnight....ugg...

No comments: