June 16, 2006

turn the page...

Last night, I got out my journal and realized I was on the LAST page and therefore I must begin a new one!

WOOOO! new journal funnnnn!

And the best part? My very first entry in this new journal was a runon-sentence of praise.

I GOT A NEW JOB!!!! ITS PERFECT!! I COULDNT BE HAPPIER!!!

Yes, friends, it seems I will finally be able to do a job that incorporates what I learned at Uni ( *gasp* does that actually HAPPEN!?). I woke up this morning with a GRIN on my face!

Who CARES about my kidney stone ( which is actually feeling a million times better...maybe its gone.)! Evil Dog was quiet last night...

Seriously, I'm so totally grateful about all the prayers and the outcome and the future and the present that I honestly cant think of anything else to say.

Details are coming...

(first I have to give my two weeks notice! eek!)

No comments: