April 07, 2005

Medicated Dreams...

I took medicane for my sore throat last night...I woke up around 5AM long enough to remember the dream i was having... Imagine a musical/school programme with everyone up on the stage doing a song and dance routine...I was sort of looking at the dream as though I was an outsider...as the song and dance continued I saw this girl I went to highschool with, a certain cheerleader who will remain nameless only because I cant remember her name, anyway she was having a little solo dance number and then she stopped turned around and went into a fullon brawl with the girl who was behind her...who turned out to be Emma!! Apparently Emma had made some rude comment about cheerleaders and so the girl jumped her!

AAAAHAHAHHA!

I cant believe I dreamed that, its just too perfect ;-)

No comments: