July 03, 2005

Money in Venice....

WOOOO, thanks to sam for the help with the formatting...I can only hope that I fixed it because everything on blogger is in Italian at the moment. hehehe...luckily some of the words look similar therefore....should be good to go.

as the title implies-we are in Venice. our final stop before the trip is over. Its hard to believe I've now been to Rome; Florence, Tuscany and now VENICE ( my dream city!)....today was our first real day here....the girls and I went for a little °walk° around...since its Sunday all the shops I reeeeally wanted to go in were closed-which is probably lucky since everything is INSANELY expensive here! Most of the stores are fashion designers...I want a hermes bag but I am trying to control myself. ;-) Later on Emma and I got totally lost ( you know when you are lost when there is NO ONE around anywhere) and it gave me a better understanding of the city, so many passage ways (aka roads) to walk down I am impressed with those who seem to get around easily. It is beautiful, but it bitesized pieces...as in, you see a beautiful window with a flower box over looking a tiny bridge...the beauty here is not seen in giant statues are big gardens...it is in the details. I like it. I like how unique it is.....

Lunch today cost 3o US dollars just for MY drink and plate of pasta...whoooooa....


I feel really out of it, since my blogging hasnt been consistant- at the moment my best account has been given in a letter I am writing to my brother in law Ryan...maybe when I am finished with the letter I'll type it up for ya...someday when I am at work, hehehe.....probably the day after I get back.

How, is everyone? I feel so out of it| I guess I,ll go read some blogs now. ciao.

No comments: