August 17, 2005

hello, my name is Abigail and I am an addict...

Seriously, I dont know what to do! I am waaay addicted to lip balm...and today, I have been TRYING not to use it and my lips are SOOOO chapped! Is this really the way to quit? Am I going to have gross, cracked lips forever?! Of course, its multipled more since, I still have a cold and my nose is blocked so I am breathing with my mouth open....man, i am pitiful. Is licking my lips helpful, or just dodgy looking? hmmmm....

In other news, speaking of pitiful, P Diddy has changed his name again....It makes me laugh. Thank you, Diddy, for bringing variation to an otherwise dull world. *rolls eyes*

My papa bought me a bed today-in record time-I swear, we were in that store for 5 MINUTES tops! I seriously plopped down on three beds and said, "I like this one." about the last one...we bought and we left. It was insane. I guess its true that men really ARE more efficient shoppers.

In related news, I am really looking forward to moving on friday- Oh! Which by the way, while packing last night I came across a love letter from my highschool graduation...that I SWEAR I had never read before!isnt that weird??Now before everybody gets all riled up let me just say it wasnt a very SERIOUS love letter-maybe I HAD read it and I forgot about it.. but THAT cant be true since I am not one of those girls who gets such letters very often, so I would think ANY such letter would stick out in my mind!!!!

In not related news...I am driving to Houston tomorrow...

No comments: