August 29, 2005

In memory of...

So, does anyone remember the fated day when I deleted my blog? Yeah, it was because I had created another blog...for some reason or another... and then decided to delete it...and in the process deleted the wrong one...it was HORRIBLE. I still feel sick about it.

Anyway, today I decided to try again.....so without further ado:
I've created a blog with links to things that I like/want....many of items...
it is possible that I COULD get them one day...but this blog is not about being reasonable or even practical...so it will also list things that I just find fun...and would LIKE to have if life and reason didnt say no. ;-) hehehe.

I thought it would be fun, since I spend much of my days "browsing the store"...as I like to call it, which really means googling various things while I am at work.

Now, you can experience the results too! Lucky you. ;-)

No comments: