February 19, 2006

the cold shoulder...

...and toes...and fingers...and arms...and legs....

This morning I was late to church. Slipped on ice coming down my apartment stairs..wearing heals, no less...and STILL managed to stay up! a true modern-day miracle!
Found that my side-view mirror on my car has fallen off, and is now dangling by a few wires...that cant be a good thing.
Nice Neighbor poured water over my windows so that I could see to drive and didnt have to continue the slow/unsuccessful process of scrapping the ice off with a Hallmark GoldCrown Card....
Car was running on empty, had to fill it up while standing in the INSANE cold....I cant find any gloves. Decided its probably because i havent needed them since I moved back to Texas.

I am in bed again....it truly is the place to be this weekend...if only I had someone here to bring me another cup of tea...

No comments: