March 23, 2006

MUCH BETTER!!!

So, I havent seen ONE SOUL today....and I wouldnt have actually used my vocal cords once if it wasnt for talking to my sister on the phone....

But, let me just tell you, it was GRRRREAT. And I say 'was' because, I'd be ok with seeing a person now...but whatever, doesnt matter.

The POINT is, is that last night when I was praying with Carmi on the phone at 1 in the morning, curled up on the floor... I realized that I had HAD ENOUGH...
Enough of WHAT exactly, ooooh just life in general....
the clue? Little things were throwing me waaay over the edge....I couldnt sleep.....I wasnt hungry ( SHOCK. HORROR!)...I couldnt concentrate....

Oh, its no ones fault but my own...and i dont even know if "fault" really needs to be given...its more that there comes a time that you just seriously need to take a DEEEP BREATH....that involves having a whole day to yourself, dont think about anyone but yourself, dont pray for anyone but yourself ( I dont know if that's biblical or not..), dont DO anything for anyone but yourself....
Yesssss....a Selfish Day ( or as I initial typed: a Shellfish day!).

Woo.

So I did that...

And I feel mucho better-o!

Oh, and suuuure, I probably should have taken care of my traffic "citation"...buuuut....falling alseep watching Home Alone just seemed like a better plan.

PS. Has anyone been outside today, its COLD?! what's the dealio yo?

No comments: