March 04, 2006

my oscars post...

many blogs of the world are practically buzzing about the upcoming oscars...so I felt like I should buzz too.
In the past, I've shown supportive interest in the oscars, I've even skipped class ( yes, I'm ashamed too) to hang out with my good friends Sam and Sunshine to watch them live ( Yeah, its annoying living in NZ where they are on Monday at 10:30 in the morning)...in which, everytime we bet ( I think it was like 50centsNZD a category) and I always ended up shilling out $5NZD by the end of it....HOWEVER, this year...not owning a TV....and not having either Sunshine or Sam around to fuel any oscar fun, I've decided to just save time and post the categories that I care about, instead of all fifty million ( it feels like that while your watching), so after much thought on this....I will now post my Oscar predictions for all the categories that I care about:


......

No comments: