I just cant seem to shake my "writers block"...who knew you could have writers block when writing, essentially, about yourself ?!
It seems that even I can get tired of me.
But, its happened...and I've tried all day to write something interesting...it always landed flat....or turned into CHEESE...or something equally LAME...soooo I have decided to do what I always feel is needed in times like these...I wrote a list:
The list of ONES
1.One Vanilla Latte
2. One cinnamon roll
3. One ipod
4.One Bible/ one journal/one pen
5. One long conversation with Papa
6. One episode of Friends season 8
7. One annoying conversation with the "Bible People"
8. One equally annoying trip to Wrap-it-up to mail back the evil gift from Macy's
9. One email ( junk mail at that!)
10. One Bag of Goldfish cheese crackers
11. One PB&J
12. One huge bottle of water
13. One day full of work
14. One very painful shoulder/arm/neck
15. One lost pen
16. One Workout
17.One bag of groceries
19. One girls bible study
20. One bedtime
Obviously 13,16,17,18,19,20 havent happened yet...but I'm guessing they will ;-)