September 16, 2006

say that again?

So, tonight at prayer meeting I had a verse going over and over in my head...didnt really know how it applied to the other stuff I was getting from God so I kinda just forgot about it...
but then....

I just read my Daily Light for this evening and the first verse, the one in bold print at the top....well, there it was again:

"Weeping may endure for a night, but joy come in the morning." Ps 30:5

So, I suppose I need to stop and take note:

"a" night...I've always said "the" night...but I kinda like "a" better....."the" has connotations of the "big picture" kinda night...like this time on earth, THATS "theNight"....but "a night" ....well, that implies a season.

And we have more than one of those...

So many seasons....so many nights. But, than again, so many mornings.
I am encouraged tonight, that we are promised this...we are promised not just NIGHTS ( the lesson of "inevitible nights" is a pretty quick one for most Christians)..but we are promised MORNINGS too!
Oh that the Lord woud send us a Morning!


~~

Oh to taste and see that the Lord, He is good blessed is he who takes refuge in Him....


My life now is all about realizing how LITTLE I know...How LITTLE I am capable of....and yet, my life is also all about realizing how MUCH the Lord is capable of...and how VERY invovled He is in my life...my very breath. That's a good balance.

~~

I woke up this morning thinking about my girl friends...the Lord has blessed me abundantly with friends from Heaven....I am continually thankful.

No comments: