October 21, 2006

Love lining


Amazing love, how can it be, that you my king would die for me?



Amazing love...amazing love....

To be honest, I'm still overwhelmed by the importance of that Love....I was reading a blog post just tonight.. I was struck, while reading this persons account of their life, that all our Joy is from above. All of it. Period....oh, sure, we can be happy, we can be relatively content-but even then there is a niggling feeling underneith....but JOY...that pure joy....its all from Him.
Fellowship with Him.

Tonight, I feel like I'm coming out of a dark cloud...the sky is still overcast-but I can see the sun reflecting off the other clouds....its called a silver lining, and yes, this Love...this love is the ultimate silver lining....it can shine through any dark cloud.

No comments: