January 15, 2009

boring facts.

I'm currently using the Fancy-Pants Club House computers. And even though I don't really have anything to blog about I thought I'd drop you a line nonetheless just so you wouldn't forget me.

I'm hoping against hope that I will have my own computer sorted out over the weekend and I'll be able to be back on line 24/7 in the very near future.

I'm starting to settle into my new place. I'm pretty much completely unpacked, which is fabulous. I really can't tell you how wonderful it is to have a kitchen all to myself again! YAY!

And I'm beginning to get use to living alone again. So far it hasn't been too bad since I've been getting back into the swing of ministry coffee dates, I've actually been pretty busy-but today I really have nothing going on and I've had to fight the urge to stay productive. I'm praying that my job search ( that begins next week!) will go quickly...so I don't have TOO MUCH free time on my hands.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you shouldve called! I thought you were busy or I wouldve suggested we hit the gym or something together ...

Tabitha said...

One person's boring facts are another person's interesting reading. I can't wait until your computer is fixed.