February 20, 2009

Magnetic

Today I endured the serious road-rage from some dude in a shiny SUV to get to Hello Cupcake so Cindy and I could indulge in a sugar high. *sigh* Quite the tradeoff...but geez, people can be rude!

In other news, I'm suppose to be cleaning my house, but instead I'm watching Alias season 3. Hard. to. stop.


This week just flew by...probably since Monday and Tuesday went by in a fog of the past weekend wrap up. But, it was ultimately a productive week! I have this weird feeling of trepidation about staying busy...its like every week goes by and I'm always surprisingly busy, but at the end of each week I have a minor freak out along the lines of, "what if next week isnt busy?! How will I justify my existence then?!!"

Buuuut, I'm trying to learn how to be more patient and trust. One day I'll figure out that my life isn't mine.


I just finished up making the invites for Amy's baby shower. I'm semi-satisfied with them....I think my favorite part is that they're magnets. I love invites that are also magnets...I always put invites on the fridge anyway, so this way you put out the middleman magnet. ;-)

No comments: