September 30, 2009

not enough time...

I just got back from the prayer meeting that Karissa started on Fort Lewis on Wednesday nights, and I was thinking on my way home that I was having an "after prayer high"...which I think happens sometimes when you are able to pray and see the Lord moving in peoples lives almost immediately!!
Its worth TWO exclamation points at the end of that sentence.

The other thing that I was thinking was that I feel like there are STILL so many opportunities opening up for the Gospel here at Fort Lewis, opportunities to get to know ladies and to help them on their journeys as Army Wives or Military Women... and I actually feel frustrated to think that in a month I will no longer get to be a part of it here. Yet, you know what? There are such opportunities EVERYWHERE. I can hardly think straight thinking of the communities in this country that are FULL of people who are lost or hopeless or just need a friend....*sigh* I am so thankful that I get to be a part of such things where ever we go.

No comments: