June 08, 2005

lions and tigers and bears...oh my!

or should I say... cats and horses and puppies ( and rabbits)...OOOOH MYYYYY!

Yup, strangely enough my family was given the task of taking care of three different people's animals for them this week...
Actually, the cats are just my responsiblity and Steve and Billie are coming back today....
BUT, crazy pills, my Dad is taking care of our neighbors horses, dogs and rabbits this next week while they are on vaction...which is fine, he has always wanted a horse, so it sort of fulfills a dream. But, then to ADD to the animal madness...some other friends called and asked if they could leave their brand new puppy with us for 5 days...
WHOOOOA.

So the question is, do we LOOK like we are starved for animal attention? I think our cat would beg to differ....

ooo...she is NOT going to be happy about the puppy... I am not going to be the one to tell her. :-(

No comments: