June 23, 2005

One more day of this...

I am working a full day tomorrow and then.....

I LEAVE FOR ITALY!!!!

Can you tell that I am excited? I am starting to think this trip couldnt come at a better time....

Ok, taking some big deep breaths so that that I can concentrate on writing...
~
I am a bit bumed because my DVD of seasons one and two of The Family Guy have not come. I SOOOO wanted to have it to watch on the plane! :-( Now, I dont know what I am going to take with me. I wanted to see something that I havent seen in a while-but that would mean I would have to BUY a new DVD...and family guy was really the only thing on my to buy list...I guess it could still come tomorrow. :-(

Last night Anna and I bought "party" food and I ate waaaay too much. Has anyone seen the new "mini chocolate chip cookie dough"? it is soooo cute! It comes in these already cute out teeny tiny cookies so that when you bake them the cookies are tiny....but the great thing, really, is that they are bite sized cookie dough that I can eat! WOO! We allllll know how wonderful cookie dough is to eat! I dont even know why people take the trouble to bake...

speaking of baking we are having desert with Steve and Billie tonight. It should be great fun! I am looking forward to it, and i am so glad they didnt go and have a party while I was gone. I hate missing out on fun times.

Speaking of fun times, has anyone heard the rumors about even MORE of my friends moving to Wellington next year? * sigh* I have this crazy sixth sense about where will be the coolest place to live ;-) too bad I cant take my own advice. boo!


I think I need to get my car cleaned/ inside and out....after the coffee spilling episode of yesterday I have become super paranoid that my car is going to slowly sour and smell really really bad. However, the time for such an event doesnt seem possible anytime today-which is the really only time I have to do ANYTHING. I am working alll day tomorrow and then I'm leaving for Houston on Saturday morning. meeeh! I dont want a smelly car! :-(

No comments: