July 25, 2005

lets make music together...

So, I am at Java Jacks at the moment buying songs off of itunes....they are downloading SO fast! makes me SO happy.....

I wont tell you the songs because most of them are going on to one of my "Lydia" CDs....and I want it to be a surprise.

i think its safe to say Lydia and I have a tradition going now....we make each other mix CDs. Now that I think about it, it sounds like we are going out or something. Usually the mix CD is one of the first gifts exchanged between guys and girls we they start to go out! hehehe....

So, it this is true than I should marry Lydia tomorrow- I LOVE making her CDs! One thing, we have very similar taste in music and so I never have to worry if she is going to like it or not...and then we always make "music guides" to go along with the CD so the other person knows why we put it on the CD. Its sooo much fun to do, and I am such a music nerd that I spend ages trying to find the perfect song to express a particular thought or emotion that I am having or that I think Lydia might appreciate.

At the moment I have ( counts in head) nine songs for the CD....which means I still have a few to go...fun!

No comments: