August 11, 2005

working and sleeping.

It has come to my attention that I could NEVER be one of those people that is always working. I have felt so very stinted in my LIFE the last three days, I feel like I have come up for air at around 6PM gasping and struggling...just trying to recover!
And to think I am only a glorified secretary!!!! meeeeeeeeeh.

Annnnyway, I was extremely happy to talk to Emma last night-especially because for once in my life, this week, I didnt want to "write it all down"...I was too tired. I wanted to talk, I wanted to vent. So I did.
Woo.

*sigh*

As much as I feel I have been at work constantly the past three days ( well, I have) my mind has been elsewhere...I havent cried so much for others than I have this week...It seems like every which way I look I have friends who are dealing with Big stufff. Oh how possible it is for your heart to break in more pieces on behalf of someone else than over your OWN problems! Its amazingly horrible! But, luckily all of those whom my heart has broken for are in the Hands of God...they WILL come through...they WILL have victory, I just having to remind myself of that!

Is 49: 8 This is what the LORD says:
"In the time of my favor I will answer you,
and in the day of salvation I will help you;
I will keep you and will make you
to be a covenant for the people,
to restore the land
and to reassign its desolate inheritances,
9 to say to the captives, 'Come out,'
and to those in darkness, 'Be free!'
"They will feed beside the roads
and find pasture on every barren hill.

10 They will neither hunger nor thirst,
nor will the desert heat or the sun beat upon them.
He who has compassion on them will guide them
and lead them beside springs of water.

11 I will turn all my mountains into roads,
and my highways will be raised up.

12 See, they will come from afar—
some from the north, some from the west,
some from the region of Aswan. [a] "

13 Shout for joy, O heavens;
rejoice, O earth;
burst into song, O mountains!
For the LORD comforts his people
and will have compassion on his afflicted ones.

No comments: