September 30, 2005

Blind see, Lame walk

So, I spent about an hour trying to get a hold of Emma....I just KNEW I needed to talk to her...and turns out I was right....

" that I may hear of you that you are standing firm in one Spirit, with one mind striving together for the faith of the Gospel." Phil 1:27

Sometimes, I see so clearly how important it is for me to be LISTENING to the leadings of the Spirit...but I have to admit tonight- I had no idea I NEEDED to talk to Emma and Lydia...I just thought I WANTED to....apparently there isnt much of a difference ;-)

This week I have been shown a lot of things about how I view my friendships. I have seen how, when acting in my own strength and in my own "goodness" I totally messed up...and I made a mess of things....In fact, as of this morning I felt like a little worm ( use of hand gestures would be good here: I felt "this small") anyway...I just kept wondering what worth I DID have as a friend...and then, in His perfect way-God showed me the difference.
The difference is Him.
In the relationships that He is in, the friendships that I pray about, that I ask for His help in, and ask His advice in, well it makes ALL the difference.
For the importance of His hand in my relationships is utmost...if He is there...than I can have no doubt that His mercy and GRACE will be close beside ready to be handed out when needed....and, my goodness, how much grace IS needed!

I still feel lost and confused sometimes, and definitely falling short daily-but I am encouraged in THIS tonight:

"He knows the way that I take, when He has tested me, I shall come forth as gold." Job 23:10

I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go, I will guide you with My eye." Ps 32:8

Lord, you take my heart away with Your love.
And I am willing to put all of my faith in Your plan
Come and take my life, make my soul refreshed in Truth
I am ready for You, take my heart and make me new
I am ready for You, to come and fill my soul.
Cleanse all of my mind that is not of You,
break me, teaching me how to find rest in Your hands
Come and take my life, make my soul refreshed in Truth
Now, I am ready for You, take my heart and make me new, now.
I am ready for You, to come and fill my soul.
Wont you come and fill my soul
Whatever it takes, I am needing to make Your will be done
And I am ready to loose my control, For I see what You've done in me
I am ready for You. Take heart and make me new. ~ Kutless

No comments: