September 02, 2005

Unexpected.

So, today I was suprised by the day.

Has that ever happened to you? It happens to me ALL the time. You wake up, you make the coffee and you think about what you are going to have to face with the day.

I think this is why prayer in the morning is SO important.
I mean, there is NO WAY you can expect some of the darts that get thrown. Harsh words, unfortunate accidents, mistakes, fortunate coincidences, reassuring smiles...they can all come...they can come all at once...and sometimes it seems the good outweigh the bad...and sometimes the other way around. Either way, I choose for today to be in His hands. My path under His watchful eye. Otherwise I will be truly lost.

This is a verse I got for someone last week. I was really blessed with how perfect it was for them during the season they were facing-though I didnt know it when I gave it to them....

Yet, as the Today looms in front it speaks to my heart as well...and it is MY prayer for the morning.

Job 12: 22 He reveals the deep things of darkness
and brings deep shadows into the light.

No comments: