September 26, 2005

what's in a name?

So, as you know I work for a four different doctors, with two on each week, alternating weeks...all of these doctors have very different personalities...which, in my opinion, makes my job more fun/challenging.
One of my doctors calls me Abbey-Lou...or anything that might rhyme...today, he called me Abbey-Goo by accident. He laughed and laughed. And then he said I should be grateful it wasnt Abbey-Poo.
I guess so. :-P
Another doctor has given me ( just today) two bottles of water, a large sprite from Dairy Queen and a can of Diet Coke...because apparently " you need to Hydrate."
I wont even TELL you how many times I've had to pee today! hahahaha


I am NOT going to annoyed that nobody's commented all day....I am SURE you people have something better to do than comment :-P

No comments: