7 times 7
7 things I plan to do:
1.Write a novel...or something
2.Have a house where lots of people can come and say.
3.Learn to cook ( better).
4.Find a "hot holy boy" ( thanks for that, Carmi)
6. Go back to NZ...at least for a visit.
7. Watch all three Extended Editions of Lord of the Rings in one sitting
7 things I can do:
1. Carry on conversation with just about anyone.
2. tell a story on demand
4. have a cheerful voice on the phone no matter what my mood is.
5. cross just one eye
6. dance..when no one's watching
7. sing...in the shower
7 things I cant do:
1. Drive a car manually
2. Play the piano in public ( I can play in private)
3. Write with my righthand
4. rollerskate ( I have weak ankles ok!)
5. Talk on the phone and blog at the same time ( I've tried..its not possible)
6. Balance my checkbook without a calculator ( even then it takes HOURS)
7. Eat italian food while wearing a white shirt ( I WILL get sauce on it!)
7 Things that Scare me:
2. drowning in a car
3. something bad happening to my friends
6. ending up with a horrible east texas accent
7. The Kool-aid mascot
7 Random things About me:
1. I have freakishly small feet
2. I can write backwards ( you can read it in a mirror)
3. I was a competitive swimmer for 10 years
4. I'm 5'6
5. I just have one sister.
6. I had ringlets until I was, like four, when I got my first haircut...and they never came back
7. I hate celery
7 Things I say:
2. Wooo wooo.
3. Speaking of...
4. Like nobodies business
5. Crazy pills
7. Crazier than a coconut