October 24, 2005

Feeling good....

...considering I was awakened at 3AM by a car alarm...which then proceeded to go off for ten minute spirts for the next two hours...which of course, woke up the dog downstairs....
 
yes, it was good times had by all...
 
all I can say is, thank GOODNESS for my ipod. I felt like I was reverting back to when I was a very young child, because I listened to the same gospel music my parents use to play to me...the same music I listened to during my first month in NZ when i lived on the first floor ( right next to the lift/elevator) of UniCol ( the most evil, party dorm/hall ever) when I could hear people throwing up outside my window.....I think its my all-time "calm down, its going to be ok" music.  
 
But, seriously, I am really not THAT tired today...of course, I think the Jack Hammer ( a combo of shot of espresso and a cup of regular coffee) that I am still drinking from this morning is helpful...as well, as the EXCELLENT cooler weather that is happening outside. :-)
 
So, I am happy...

No comments: