October 25, 2005

I have a sore throat...

I've been fighting off a bad mood all day...but, on the plus side, I get FOUR days off for Thanksgiving...which makes up for having to work Christmas and my birthday ( sort of)
which speaking of my birthday...we'll be starting the countdown to my GOLDEN BIRTHDAY in the next few days...woo...something for everyone to look forward to, aye? hahahahahaha!
 
But, you know what I realized the other day? That this birthday marks the last birthday that I've look forward to in my life...from here on, its just a birthday...kinda sad....ooooh weeeeelllll....
 
So, hey, dont have much to say today...just posting because I'm bored, and I have a feeling I'm not going to get any more comments on my previous post, so time to move forward, right?
 
Ok, so grasping at straws....As you may remember for a post script from yesterday, I've started knitting again, which is generally relaxing..and yet, since both of my hands are busy whilest doing it...I end up listening to a lot of music, and watching a lot of Family Guy. hehe.
 
I'm boring myself....I'll leave you alone now....

No comments: