October 24, 2005

What's with the madness now?

So, it all started with crazy stalker ( aka. Paul) which was cool...because turns out Paul wasnt a crazy stalker at all...and instead was a really nice person whom has some deep things to say sometimes that I agree with, and they make me think ;-)...and then...

Then, through Carmi I met her friend Merissa from South Africa...who Carmi hasnt actually SEEN since she was like 12 or something...but that doesnt really matter because she's got a blog...and I read it....and turns out she has a heart that I understand...and besides, she says "Blast"...which we all know is one of my favorite things to say...now, she's become a regular on "The Panel" discussion group ( I just came up with that name by the way, but it works)...

...Then there was the random comment from Sarah, who turned out to have a really awesome blog filled with quotes that delight the soul....and so I replied to her comment...and then I actually got mentioned in her most recent post ( which in blogger world is the utmost exciting thing)....

And now there's this person who Carmi ( again!) came upon whilest blog surfing...and thus "recommended" me to....I just read the person's blog and I thought...wow, they seem really cool too...

Is it ODD that I am starting to find these "internet" people totally interesting?! I guess if I find myself spending ALL of my time on the internet instead of with real, live people...well, then we've got ourselves a serious problem-but till then...

Who else havent i met?


~~~~~

Now, to being "normal" again: I've spent the evening knitting and listening to Billie Holiday...I'm thinking about a cup of tea...I am feeling down right cozy...hey, and did I mention I am back to wear in my NZ hoodie again? Yay! Security Blanket that you can wear! :-)

No comments: