October 05, 2005

a song in the night, a mediation of the heart( Ps77:6)

"....Oh Lord, I'll seek your face, Oh Lord, I'll pray.
Oh Lord, I'll follow you in the narrow way.
Oh help me to love Thy every wish that I might never be ashamed of myself,
I might never be ashamed of myself...."

"Attaining to all the wealth that comes from the full assurance of understanding...that is Christ HIMSELF, in whom are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge." Col 2:2

and....

"...I delight myself in the Richest of fair
trading all that I have, for all that is Better
a garment of praise for my heaviness
you are the greatest taste...take this heart of stone and make it yours."

and...

In the day of my trouble I sought the Lord, In the night my hand was stretched out without weariness...." Ps 77:2a

also...

Oh that you would rend the heavens! That you would come down! For since the beginning of the world men have not heard nor perceived by the ear nor has the eye seen any God besides You, who acts for the one who waits for Him. Is 64:1,4


yes, and...

"....give us picture of Your face
show us the measure of Your grace
reveal the love of the Father
put within us tenderness
release from us all selfishness
we'll consider them better
we are Yours
give us hearts of servants..."

For truly...

Call upon me in the day of trouble; I will deliver you, and you shall GLORIFY ME." Ps 50:15


His promises stand firm as they do not sway, no matter what the wind.

No comments: