October 27, 2005

tea baggage

So, this morning, I've been drinking tea....its so good on the throat...but, now its all gone and I must resort to http://www.cadburyadams.com/brands/throat_drops/halls_vitaminc.html and giant bottle of water..*sigh*
 
I hate being sick...I mean, is it EVER at a good time? I mean, sometimes, say...on rainy days...I've often thought: Man, it would be the perfect day to be sick.
But, I think even then what I am <em>actually</em> thinking is "its the perfect day to stay in bed with a good book."
Because,  in actuality when you're sick...you can't even concentrate on a good book....
 
Last night, I was SO very sad...I was having to fight off all SORTS of lies that kept coming into my head. I think its so easy to be attacked spiritually when your actual body is rundown...I mean, if you read my journal it pretty much just says: "Lord, help me."
I know, pitiful right?
But, God is good...he listens to the very groans of our spirit:
 
Rom8:26 In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us with groans that words cannot express.
 
...and I think that last night is a good example of that....

No comments: