November 15, 2005

again?

So, there it was again....the funk back for a second round. Its as if every disappointment, every battle, every failure, every sadness or struggle is baring down upon me....But WHY? Why should I take this kind of attack?! no, no more...lies...truly lies....for where is the Hope? Where is the Faith?


And thus I say to myself, "Snap out if it, kid!" And thus I pray....


"You are my help and my deliverer, do not delay, O my God." Ps 40:17

"The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord, and He delights in his way. Though he fall he shall not be utterly cast down, for the Lord upholds him with His hand." Ps 37:23-24

"You are my hiding place, You shall preserve me from trouble; you shall surround me with songs of deliverance." Ps 32:7

"When you pass through the waters I will be with you, and through the rivers they shall not overcome you." Is 43:2

"It is for discipline that you endure; God deals with you as with sons, for what son is there whom father does not discipline?" Heb 12:7

"Therefore strengthen the hands that are weak and the knees that are feeble, and make straight paths for your feet, so that the limb which is lame may not be put out of joint, but rather be healed." Heb 12:12-13

"Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for He who promised is faithful." Heb 10:23

"Now He who has prepared us for this very thing is God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee." 2 Cor 5:5



While there may be tears now, I know, boy do I ever know, that there will be Light in the Morning. That dawn will Break...that this too will pass.

No comments: