November 07, 2005

Enough with the titles already

I woke up early this morning to have coffee with the family...but, I got the time wrong and was only there ten minutes before they all had to leave. boo. I went home and watched an episode of Gilmore Girls from season 4 before work...ooooh maaaan....I think season four might be one of my all time fav seasons...but then, I say that about every single season...I wish I had 200 dollars lying around so I could by all four seasons that are out. yeah, that would be cool ;-)
 
So, yesterday, at church I got asked to teach the 3rd-6th grade sunday school class next week...they must have been scraping the bottom of the barrel to ask me! Seriously, have you EVER thought of ME as being very good with Kids?! Well, no...but, I'm still excited about it. I actually really wanted to get involved in the sunday school program-but there are never any openings...and really I think the middle school and high school kids are the only ones that I feel I could really be affective with....buuuut....God always throws curve balls doesnt He?
 
In other news, there isnt any more news...
 
 
 
IF YOU READ THIS

If your eyes are passing over this right now, even if we don't speak often, please post a comment with a memory of you and me. It can be anything you want, either good or bad. When you're finished, post this little paragraph on your blog and be surprised, embarrassed, etc. about what people remember about you...

No comments: