December 28, 2005
The Abt girls at work...
So, my sister made up a "Year End Survey" for me to complete and put on my blog...
So, of course, I will compete it ;-)
Feel free to copy and paste this on to YOUR blog (or just email me)...and let me know so I can check out your responses!
20 Questions about the Year 2005
1) Where were you when 2005 began? Ummm...would you believe me if I said I dont remember? It was a pretty lame New Years.
2) What was your least favorite moment of the year?
April 19th...the whole day qualifies as the WORST.
3) What was your favorite moment of the year?
Running to meet Lydia and Emma at the airport in Rome, Italy.
4) What did you do on your birthday, and how old were
I had lunch with Amy, dinner with family and I turned 22
5) Did you fall in love in 2005?
6) Did you breakup with anyone in 2005?
"technically" no...but I did break up with two people without going out with them ( yes, I have talent, I will be single forever!!)
7) Did you make any new friends in 2005?
Yes, even though I've known several all my life, but I had the previledge to get to know them better which was pretty cool.
9) What date from 2005 will remain etched upon your
memory, and why?
April 19th...and I actually REMEMBER thinking at the time, "there is NO WAY I will ever have a worse day. This is awful."
9) Did you travel outside of the US in 2005?
Yes, I went to Italy with two of my bestest friends...it was fabulous!
10) What was the best book you read?
Hmmm...hard to say! I read a bunch of great books, but in the last month or so, "Captivating" really spoke to me...so I'll say that one!
11) Did you miss anybody in the past year?
hehehe...I spent a good portion of the year missing people. :-)
12) What was your favorite movie that you saw in 2005? oooooo...soooo hard! how about the top four?
Cinderella Man, Walk the Line, Pride and Prejudice, Lion the Witch and the Waredrobe
13) What was your favorite song from 2005?
There is NO WAY...I could decide just one!I probably had a new favorite song every month...which is a good idea! Maybe I'll do "the year in song" post before the years out! remind me to do it!
14) Who were you most thankful for in 2005?
My faithful friends...who just seem to STICK no matter what.
15) What did you do in 2005 that you'd never done
Paid an electric bill, gas bill, and telephone bill...and RENT!
16) What was your proudest moment of 2005?
huh. i dont know...I guess when I got a dollar raise? That meant I was doing a good job...
17) What was your most embarrassing moment of 2005?
there have been so many! I think probably the "getting caught in the roadrage" moment...which was also a great story...dont they ALL turn into good stories?!
18) What valuable life lesson did you learned in 2005?
I feel like I was "tested" a great deal this year, and I really feel like I am stronger, so I guess I've learned that even the WORST of events can have some positive effect.
19) What are your plans for 2006?
One of the lessons I had to learn in 2005 was to give up my OWN plans and let God guide my life and be more trusting in that...soooo....2006 is a total blank! Ask me what I am doing tomorrow...now, THAT I think I can tell you ;-)
20) Where will you be when 2005 ends?
That is still a bit up in the air, but...I have a feeling it could be just as "memorable" as 2004 was ;-)
ok, it's your turn now!
at 4:39 PM