January 03, 2006

The missing month...

So, I just finished backing up my blog to my external harddrive. It turns out I was a good 6,000 words short of last years blog...but then, March is completely missing from 2005 (because of the great "blog deleting disaster") ...which, its highly possible I write that many words...or more in one months time...so, I guess I was about the same...
Interesting factoids, aye?

Speaking of interesting....Update on Evil Neighbor: I am working hard at praying for her whenever I am feeling nervous about things, or I'm thinking mean things against her because of the noise she makes....I figure she may become my most prayed for person ;-) Katie and I also informed the assistant manager of the apartment complex about our "issues"...and she is suppose to inform the manager of the situation. So, we've done everything we can do.

On a MUCH happier note, I've decided to share a few more Lord of the Rings quotes with you tonight, enjoy! :-)


"All that day they walked about, in the woods with him, singing, and laughing; for Quickbeam often lauged. He laughed if the sun came out from behind a cloud, he laughed if they came upon a stream or spring; then he stooped and splashed his feet and head with water; he laughed sometimes at some sound or whisper in the trees. Whenever he saw a rowan-tree he halted a while with his arms stretched out, and sang, and swayed as he sang."

"Few can foresee whither their road will lead them, till they come to its end."

"Dangerous!' cried Gandalf, ' And so am I, very dangerous, more dangerous than anything you will ever meet, unless you are brought alive before the seat of the Dark Lord. And Aragorn is dangerous and Legolas is dangerous. You are beset with dangers, Gimli son of Gloin, for you are dangerous yourself in your own fashion."

"A thing is about to happen which has not happened since the Elder Days: The Ents are going to wake up and find that they are strong."

" (Aragorn) rose and looked long at Gandalf. The others gazed at them in silence as they stood there facing one another. The grey figure of the Man, Aragorn son of Arathorn, was tall, and stern as stone, his hand upon the hilt of his sword; he looked as if something out of the mists of the sea had stepped upon the shores of lesser men. Before him stooped the old figure, white, shining now as if with some light kindled within, bent, laden with years, but holding a power beyond the strength of kings."

"And this I ( Aragorn) also say, you are our captain and our banner. The Dark Lord has Nine. But we have One mightier than they: the White Rider. He has passed through the fire and the abyss, and they shall fear him. We will go where he leads."

"No counsel words have I to give to those that despair. Yet counsel I could give, and words I could speak to you. Will you hear them? They are not for all ears. I bid you come out before your doors and look abroad. Too long have you sat in shadows and trusted to twisted tales and crooked promptings."

"Oft the unbidden guest proves the best company."

"Yet dawn is ever the hope of men, said Aragorn."

"And with that shout the king came. His horse was white as snow, golden was his shield, and his spear was long. At his right and was Aragorn, Elendil's heir, behind him rode the lords of the House of Eorl the Young. Light sprang in the sky. Night departed."

No comments: