January 20, 2006

Mush for brains...

You would NEVER know that I slept 14 hours yesterday from the way I'm feeling at this moment in time. I really dont want to be at work-though, I will grant that the indepth, thirty minute chat about eating and food that I just had with one of my doctors WAS fascinating. :-P

Last night I watched the movie Serenity, and while at times I felt like I was evesdropping on some crazy nerd-fest...I would be lying if I said I didnt totally enjoy this movie. I was suprised at how I got into it! And I may and I stress the may...try to track down the DVDs of Firefly ( which is the TV show the movie was based on for those that didnt know)and give them a go one of these days when I'm lacking something else to do ;-)
How's that for a movie plug? heh.

Anywho, I am stuck here at work until 12:30 *whimper*....this week has just been tooooo long for my liking.

No comments: