January 24, 2006

a reallygood post

I've been thinking about it all day long: sometime to write...anything at all, but preferably sometime interesting and entertaining for the MASSIVE READERSHIP OF THIS BLOG ( seriously, the numbers are dropping like the F-bomb on HBO)to find themselves glued to in the middle of the day ( at first I spelled "glued" like "glewed" which, obviously, looked really wrong), ignoring their work and their constant ringing telephones or anyone who might be trying to talk to them, instead, intently focused on my amazing storytelling abilities...

So, I just read over that paragraph and I had to change "massive readers of this blog" to "massive readership" because well, since when do I comment about your physical appearance, dear blog-reader? I shant start today that is fOUR-SHORE!

Anyway, I sadly couldnt think of anything extremely timely or interesting to share with you-which is sad isnt it? But, instead of a well-formed, well-thought-out monologue on the delights of Abigail's Day...how about just random thoughts? HOW ABOUT THAT INSTEAD?! *sigh* It is the best I can do since its almost three o'clock and nothing has happened yet...

~
My apartment complex is becoming increasingly ghetto, and the latest diminstration of that is, instead of putting in a four-digit code to get into our beloved "gated community" , you must find the two wires sticking out of the box next to the gate and "stick them together"...then the gates open. Yes, its true.

There needs to be a website devoted to keeping track of all "80s child stars" and putting up pictures of them now...I would totally go to that website.


I watched the movie
Ocean's Twelve yesterday because I bought the DVD for four dollars...I STILL dont really understand the plot-I even went to the imdb.com website for some insight and they didnt help me at all...

My Aunt Donnave got me hooked on Java Jack's Vanilla Lattes with Cinnamon sprinkled on top while she was here, when I woke up this morning the only thing that got me out of bed was the idea of getting one before work.


One of my favorite things to do is laugh-and my sister and I pride ourselves of laughing "out loud" when we find things funny...its suprising how many people do not practice this method of laughing...I feel sad for them. But, on that note a lady just came into the reading room and she had the greatest giggle ever. I feel confident that everytime she giggles like that people smile. I aspire to be like that...

No comments: