January 07, 2006

the whispers in my spirit...

Ps 24:7-10
7 Lift up your heads, O you gates;
be lifted up, you ancient doors,
that the King of glory may come in.

8 Who is this King of glory?
The LORD strong and mighty,
the LORD mighty in battle.

9 Lift up your heads, O you gates;
lift them up, you ancient doors,
that the King of glory may come in.

10 Who is he, this King of glory?
The LORD Almighty—
he is the King of glory.



Did you know that these verses above ALL OTHERS runs through my head quite frequently? They never ever fail to bring encouragment...but above all they bring DESIRE. I DESIRE that for today. I desire that for the Church. We need the gates to open, we need the Lord to come in...we needOne mighty in battle...we need the Lord Almighty.

So, strangely, Cutting Edge Prayer...and Dunedin Elim's prayer meetings have been heavy on my heart this past week...I actually sent Pastor Andrew an email tonight...it didnt really say too much, I felt sort of silly about it actually I havent talked to anyone from Elim, minus CE people, in over a year...but seriously, it was weighing on me...and I felt like maybe they needed encouragment, knowing that someone was praying for them...encouraging them to PRAY!!!! I still feel stupid.
But, I guess it sort of follows what I said I would do this year...send emails even if they didnt make sense if I felt like I should! heheh...I just didnt think THIS would be what I meant by that!
I need to find out who is incharge of CE prayer in this coming year......
Anyway, its odd...that all of a sudden this would become such a burden.

~~
Talked my dear Penny tonight...she is a delight to my heart...she gave me the greatest idea for my "UTIMATE GOD DREAM"...you know the one, the one about the house where everyone can come and stay....
it was a fantastic idea.
She'll get credit when I get to put it into action :-)

No comments: