February 08, 2006

In honor of love...

So, I really did forget that Valentine's Day was this month....I forgot until was in Target the other day and I was accosted with the REDANDPINKHEARTSILOVEU!!!!! Aisle of candy and other money making tools...and then I couldnt help but remembered.
And while this post has started out sounding so very negative...that is not my intent really ( sometimes the pessimist just leaks out of me without permission)...no, instead I am here to talk about how delightful it is that one of my favorite all time Romantic movies is coming out of the VAULT...in the month of "love" of all months! Fate? Why I think so ;-)


Its funny really, I was thinking about this post last night ( composing it in my head because I couldnt sleep) and I think its interesting that two of my top romantic movies of all time are, well, animated. HAHAHA! This of course, is one of the many ( and I mean many) reasons why I probably will be single forever...but I digress...hey, I am not ashamed. No, I admit it freely that I spent a good four weeks stalking a guy at Hastings to get my hands on the last copy of the Limited Edition DVD of Beauty and the Beast...and I am not ashamed to say that I am BEYOND excited about Lady and the Tramp coming back...
Yes, truly... it makes the month of February that much more lovable... ;-)

of course, I'm fasting from DVDs until March....

No comments: