February 14, 2006

I've been tagged!

I've been tagged by my (freakishly similar) friend Merissa:

I am pretty sure I did a questionnaire similar to this one, but it was a little over a year ago! And I cant actually find it ( I think its on my deleted blog-so I'd have to be at home to really track it down) But, I dont think it really matters right? I mean, a person cant truly be defined in a couple of questions-so to have a few different answers here and there makes it more accurate...so these are my answers for today!

THINGS I WANT TO DO/SEE BEFORE I DIE:
1. I want to see the Pyramids in Egypt and the Great Wall in China.
2. Learn how to surf
3. Write/Publish a book
4. Skydive
5. Live outside of the United States again.
6. Find a Partner in Crime who truly helps me to love the Lord and seek the Lord harder and better everyday.
7. Above all else, I want to have my Dream House, which is open to all that they may come and stay and be filled....

THINGS I CANNOT DO:
1. Write well with my Right Hand.
2. Speak anything other than english.
3. Say the word Thesaurus without lisping
4. Be unaffected when those I love are hurting
5. Ride a Bike
6. Rollerskate, rollerbade or anything that might involve the use of my 'weak ankles'
7. laugh quietly or in a "prime and proper fashion"

THINGS THAT ATTRACT ME TO THE OPPOSITE SEX
1. Love and Passion for God ( In fact, I've been down right "attracted" to every shape and size person who's had this particular trait..it is THAT attractive!)
2. Strength of Will and Character.
3. Integrity in all situations.
4. A Sense of Humor ( I would shrivel up and die if someone didnt appreciate my wonderful wit. HAHAHA!)
5. I dig "manly men"...I already have dibs on being the "girl"...and anyone who takes longer than me to get ready in the morning is not in the game. ;-) this means you have about 10 minutes..can you do it?
6. Hands, I'm not sure what about the hands...but I notice them...and they matter.
7. When you talk to them you can see in their eyes that they get what you're saying.


BOOKS AND MOVIES I LOVE:
Meeeh! Only Seven?! Fine then! I'm not going to list the Bible because its ALWAYS number one

1. Anything by C.S. Lewis
2. Lord of the Rings
3. Pride and Prejudice
4.Amy Carmichael of Donnavor
5. The Village
6. Beauty and the Beast
7. It's a Wonderful Life

THINGS I SAY MOST OFTEN:
1. I'm dying of ( thirst, hunger, sleepiness...pretty much any emotion I'm feeling)
2. BLAST!
3. P.S. Followed by some after thought...
4. Meh
5. Woo woo
6. Mother
7. "I hate that dog!"

THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT ME
1. I talk when I'm nervous
2. I have serious trust issues when it comes to guys in general...But I'm working on it!
3. I dont like to talk about New Zealand because I'm afraid I'll bore people.
4. I avoid ackward silences like the plague, but I love people that I can be silent with.
5. I will not turn down any baked goods
6. I never eat carrots or celery unless forced by society
7. I think better after I've "written it all down"

No comments: