March 07, 2006

A good memory...

So, it turns out I DO have a good memory sometimes! During my quiet time tonight a few verses really encouraged me greatly and I thought...oh MAN...its worth proclaiming this kind of goodness...but then, I thought, "heeeey, I think I've proclaimed this particular goodness before!" so after a quick word search I found that, yes, on February 9th 2005 I quoted these verses ( except I quoted them via the Shane& Shane "Beauty for Ashes" lyrics )...but lucky for me ( and possibly you) that month of my blog was sadly deleted off of the internet in the awful "Deleting Episode of 2005"...which means *I* get to share with you again...without "repeating myself".

"He has sent me...to comfort all who mourn,
to console those who mourn in Zion.
To give them beauty for ashes,
the oil of joy, for mourning
the garment of praise for the Spirit of heaviness." ~ Is 61:1-3


Wow, sometimes the Joy of the Lord seems so...remote.
So....impossible. For one thing, I dont deserve it....for another thing, there are just SO many problems.
But then, then something really simple happens. It can be a simple as hearing your name...

Yes, He is faithful, to take our weeping and wipe all those tears away.

No comments: