March 14, 2006

I promise...the last one of the day.

This is from my written journal, tonight...it gets a LOT more personal in there then it does "out here"...but, well, I feel like I've been so superfical today...so here:


Worries...complaints....unanswered prayers...they cover this page tonight, how can I feel this way? All these things are in your hands? Yey why do I fear? Why do I lose heart?

Today I didnt stop to pray as I should. WASTED the day in a mindless fashion! Oh forgive me! How I squandered what I've been given!
...

I look to quick delights, to things that will make me happy for the moment, happy halfway. I complain that I do not have enough, that these things do not fill me up...yet, even these halfwaythings...I deserve none of it...

"Brethern, whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virture and anything praise wothy-mediate on these things." Phil 4:8

Today, I have not done these things...

The letter kills, but the Spirit gives life. 2 Cor 3:6

It is obvious how much I have failed this day...I HAVE fallen short of the glory of God...yet, You are ever merciful. Yet, you give so freely.

"I will cry to God Most High, To God who accomplishes all things for me. He will send from heaven and save me...God will send forth His lovingkindness and His truth." Ps 57:2-3

No comments: