March 25, 2006

I'm tag-able

I've been tagged by Aunt Donnave!


Four jobs you have had in your life:
1. Waitress
2. Resident Assistant ( aka. House Tutor)
3. Monster Truck Ralley concession stand worker ( woo!)
4. Radiology Assistant

Four movies you would watch over and over:
1. Finding Neverland
2. The Village
3. Beauty and the Beast
4. Lord of the Rings (all of them)

Four places you have lived:
1. Nacogdoches, Texas ( aka. my parents house)
2. Dunedin, New Zealand (aka. University College Hall)
3 Dunedin, New Zealand ( aka. Carrington Hall)
4. Nacogdoches, Texas ( aka. Apartment 420)
wow, its a little Nacogdoches, Dunedin Sandwhich!

Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. Arrested Development
2. Friends
3. Extreme Makeover: Home Edition
4. The Gilmore Girls

Four places you have been on vacation:
1. Italy
2. Fiji
3. Gettysburg and Washington, D.C.
4. Greece

Four websites I visit daily:
1. My devotionals
2.all your updated blogs via bloglines
3. my email!
4. Houston Chronicle Comics

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Anything with curry...mmmm....indian.....thai....
2. Mac & cheese...we are good friends
3. mashed potatoes....Aunt Donnave makes the best!
4. pizza...one large cheese pizza for $5.41

Four places I would rather be right now:
1.on an Island in Greece with my girls
2. On a beach in Fiji
3. In a Flat in Dunedin
4. Here is actually not so bad ;-)

Friends I am tagging that I think will
respond.....
If you want to please...go ahead! I'll be happy to hear what your answers are! :-)

No comments: