April 23, 2006

the battle rages on...


The Lord was my support. ~Ps. 18:18

The Lord is my rock, my fortress, my deliverer, my God, my strength, in whom I will trust, my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold. ~ Ps. 18:2

...the Righteous shall cry out, and the Lord hears and delivers them out of their troubles. ~ Deut. 33:27

You are like sheep that went astray but have now returned to the Shepherd the Overseer of your souls. ~ 1 Pet 2:25

He restores my Soul; He leads me in the paths of righteousness of His name sake.~ Ps. 23:3

I will say to the Lord," My refuge and my fortress, My God, in whom I trust!" Ps 91:2


It would be pointless for me to tell you all the things that I have fallen short in, this week...I mean, sure, I sin EVERY day, but this week it seems to have been far more grievous and I feel my need for Salvation all the stronger...today has been a struggle and I feel, looking back upon it, that I barely scrapped by, and I definitely wouldnt call it a day of Victory...I am now lying in bed trying not to throw up-these verses are the only thing that I am clinging to.....yet, everyday IS a victory, for even though I fail so very often, my God is truly Faithful, His love never changes...

"Lord, I am weak..."

No comments: