April 27, 2006

personal perception at 7:15

So, this morning I woke up with a start at 7:15...I stared at the clock for a few moments, confused...

Yes, it seems my alarm DIDNT go off, and yes, I SHOULD get up and do things reeeally fast, because YES I am now 15 minutes behind schedule...

Ok, so now let me tell you some important facts about me, when I get up for work I get up at exactly 7oclock...I am then able to do the following:
make coffee, go to the bathroom, wash my face, put on scrubs, put on some makeup ( the basics), brush my teeth, put on shoes and jewlery whilest finishing up coffee and putting some lunch together and then I head out the door at 7:15ish.

I kid you not.


But TODAY, I was somehow able to do almost ALL of those things in LESS then fifteen minutes, I was seriously only about 6 or 7 minutes late for work.

So, here's the problem...I think MAYBE my personal perception of myself is off. I mean, looking at myself in the mirror right now, I'd probably say my hair could use re-adjusting ( its kinda messy) and I could PROBABLY use with some more makeup too...but, I mean, *I* think I look about the same as I do every other day...

I'm worried. I think I may look really bad, but I just dont KNOW it! or...even more probable I just dont CARE...

oh well...sleep is far more important to me. ;-)

No comments: