May 16, 2006

Never alone...

"And you shall know the Truth and the Truth shall set you free..."
John 8:32

"Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage." Gal. 5:1

"You will guide me with Your counsel, and afterward recieve me to glory." Ps 73:24

The verses above are really just a reminder to me about some things I needed to sort out...and they were given to me tonight during my "lonely" time...which brings me to this:

Ok, so how lonely can I be when I actually have someone to talk when I'm by myself in my car...or when I'm later crying the shower?

Yes, Jesus is truly a Wonderful Counselor. With some retrospect ( of an hour or so) and prayer, I'd have to say I should only be so lucky as to have this time in my life when I have no distractions....my social life isnt that social, my work life isnt that much work, my romantic life isnt..it just ISNT...Looking into the future ( being the great future-reader that I am) I'd have to say there arent going to BE that many more periods in my life that are this....empty.

And Empty isnt always bad. Empty has the very tendency to get Filled.
And well, I have a loving Father that is ALL about filling up.

No comments: