May 13, 2006

sitting still...my minds a world away....

Excuse me while I post for the sake of posting...nothing to say really...
I'm in a talkative mood and no ones home to talk to.
I've decided I'm going to be a cat person. Oh yes, that's right...me...the girl allergic to cats. I mean, I'm ALREADY a cat person, but I actually want to be a cat OWNING person....here's hopin whereever Katie and I move ( or whatever) we can have pets...

Went to Java Jacks this morning ( well, it was actually afternoon when I got there...but barely). And had a latte, a piece of cake, and the news....

I read the The Daily Sentinel in about five minutes...and so I had to move on to The Financial Times which is my personal newspaper of choice because its pink ( who can compete with that?! ;-)
....
I'm home now, in the heat of the day...my half-closed curtains letting in an afternoon glow...my sheets giving off the last bit of cool....my hair is still drying from my morning shower...sometimes its nice to have thick hair just so its cooler longer...its going to be a long summer.
itunes just picked out "Aint No Sunshine" for my listening pleasure. Whenever I pick "random play" I feel like the computer has a life of its own...my own little mechanical DJ dictating my mood with each song
..having all my music together brings me no end of joy...ahhhhhh...thousands of songs at my fingertips! Overwhelming to say the least. I'm a music lover that's for sure.
....

The gas prices have pushed the prices up on EVERYTHING...groceries cost more....I feel like I'm moving backwards in the money-makes-the-world-go-round world....I get angry and then I tell my bankaccount "You will not dictate how I live!" and then I go back to spending...ooooo...not really what I had in mind.
....
Painted my toenails midnightblue....dont know why...turned out really really dark....but when I look down at my goth-toes I just have to giggle.
....
Watched the opening scene of Beauty and the Beast while I ate my cereal this morning..."Bon Jour! Bon Jour!"
yes thankyou...it WILL be a good day! I find a lot of similarites between myself and Belle....I kinda dig the bad boys too! HAHAHAH! But, then...at the same time, I dont. So...well, yeah...that's why I'm single. Reason #576 on the long list of reasons. "I cant make up my mind."
....
Thanks to Vogue Magazine's Samples I smell like London....once I'm finished with my CURRENT scent and, more importantly, I've saved my pennies I am TOTALLY going to smell like this EVERYDAY ( or at least on special occasions)...I seriously can't get enough of this stuff!!

No comments: