May 23, 2006

this is interesting...

So, I was hurting pretty bad by 11:45 and so I finally made the decision to take HALF of my recommended dosage of my Living with a Kidney Stone medicine (Tramadole). I mean, I'm technically suppose to be able to drive and do just about anything minus operating heavy machinery ( but, it could be argued I've NEVER been able to operate heavy machinery) on this medicine so I felt like I could DEFINITELY go to work with half...Back when I had my fullon kidney stone episode last August I pretty much lived with this stuff in my system and besides sleeping all the time I thought I dealt well with it...

Boy. I dont know WHERE I went wrong, but I feel like I just drank two glasses of wine... one right after the other...on an empty stomache.

Suuuure, I feel quite...content. But its not particularly condusive to multitasking , or talking articulately...apparently earlier I said "there are no FILMS in that room.." when I should have said "there are no PHONES in that room..."
which created full on confusion with doctor for, like, three minutes....ummm.....yeah.

Its going to be an interesting work day.

No comments: