June 05, 2006

ADHD

oooooooh maaaaaaaaaaaaaan. Remind me NEVER EVER to combine the following:

1. two cups of coffee
2. thirty-odd cherries
3. Waiting for a reply to an IMPORTANT EMAIL I SENT THIS MORNING AND STILL HAVENT GOTTEN AN ANSWER AAAAAAAHHHH!
4. An inanely boring day at work.



I swear either I'm going to really and truly scream....oooooooor I suppose I could just post a little somethin' somethin' here.

Woo.

In other "not getting any feedback" news...I cant BELIEVE no one else felt like they should comment on the fabulouso picturo below-o. I mean, come ON, its a classic....luckily I do NOT actually post anything to get YOUR feedback. So there.

Here's a great opportunity to give the final poll results and move on to a new poll.

44% of you consider yourself an outspoke Christian
44% of you consider yourself a Christian but not necessarily outspoken
9% of you consider yourself someone who just lives by good moral values
3% of you consider yourself someone who just goes with what makes them happy.
0% of you practice some other faith.

INTERESTING!
Actually, I'm not really suprised...when I glance quickly over the quality of my posts MOST of them refer to my faith in some way shape or form. I often, in passing, wonder if it confuses or doesnt relate to my readers...but only in passing because, well, this is MY blog and I blog about what's going on with ME. My relationship with God is pretty much the top thing I think about and therefore the top thing I blog about. So, I guess it makes sense that most of you, at least understand where I'm coming from when I talk about my struggles and revelations and all other things relating to my walk with God. I actually have to wonder what the 12% think about the things that I write...so take this as an open invitation to let me know...either in comments or via email.

ONWARDS and UPWARDS...

Let me think about a new poll question for a mo. I'll get back to ya....

No comments: